Vice President of Sales and Marketing
Have an entrepreneurial spirit? This is a once in a lifetime, ground floor opportunity to make a difference. You’ll leave your professional legacy with us at Emelar by demonstrating what it means to be a professional consultant. You’ll live out our mantra of “The Lion, The Lamb and the Samurai”.
You’re a spectacular professional with a customer-first attitude and an expert creating value through the Salesforce platform. You believe in being a Lion in solving problems, a Lamb in customer service and a Samurai to our customers. You have a relentless passion for excellence. You’ve probably excelled as an athlete or other extra-curricular activity in your younger years.
We are currently looking for a high-energy Vice President of Sales with knowledge of Salesforce products and solid business-to-business sales and account management experience.
This is a hands-on sales consulting, leadership role with the potential for equity in our company.
If you want to feel proud of your work and the company you work for, read on.
Areas of responsibility:
- Responsible for Sales and Marketing Team
- The ultimate responsibility for achieving company financial targets
- Developing and managing relationships with companies in Mid-Market
- Managing complex sales-cycles and presenting to C-level executives the value of Salesforce
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in Salesforce, while creating highly satisfied and reference-able customers
- Meet with multiple clients to determine business, functional and technical requirements
- Actively participate in practice building initiatives like Salesforce road map planning, project resourcing, recruitment, training & enablement.
- Up to 40% travel within the United States (mostly local/regional)
- 4-year BA/BS Degree required, MBA preferred
- 6+ years of quota carrying software or technology sales and account management experience
- Experience leading a Sales and Marketing department in the Salesforce Ecosystem
- Experience managing and closing complex sales cycles
- Previous demonstratable Sales Methodology training
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of the company) in past positions
- Strong customer references
- Exceptional organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Salesforce Certifications highly desired
Interested applicants: please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Emelar Consulting Group is a highly professional Salesforce consulting partner based in Madison, WI. We believe in delivering positive business results through a solutions-focused, consultative approach. We hire exceptional talent with a will to win.