Salesforce Solution Architect
Have an entrepreneurial spirit and a will to win? We need to talk.
Our Salesforce Solution Architects listen to clients, design and develop cool solutions on the Salesforce platform and solve big business problems.
You’re a spectacular professional with a customer-first attitude and an expert working on the Salesforce platform. You believe in being a Lion in solving problems, a Lamb in customer service and a Samurai to Emelar Consulting and to Salesforce. You have a relentless passion for excellence. You’ve probably excelled as an athlete or other extra-curricular activity in the past. You’re highly professional and you’re an expert in Salesforce.
If you want to feel proud of your work and the company you work for, read on.
Areas of responsibility:
- Solve big customer problems by designing advanced and integrated solutions on the Salesforce platform
- Brainstorm innovative solutions and develop clear deliverables in organized SOWs
- Develop, Implement and Support complex solutions within Salesforce CPQ
- Meet with multiple clients to determine business, functional and technical requirements
- Participate in and/or lead efforts to develop and execute testing, training and documentation
- Participate in the sales cycle as needed (solution definition, pre-sales, estimating and project planning)
- Very minimal travel within the United States
- At least 1 Salesforce Architect Certification
- At least 3 years direct experience developing solutions for Salesforce projects in a consulting capacity
- Extremely professional, customer-oriented nature (no exceptions!)
- Strong desire to win
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Exceptional organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Salesforce CPQ Specialist or other Certifications desired
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States without limitation
Emelar Consulting Group is an exciting highly professional, Silver Salesforce partner based in Madison, WI. We believe in delivering positive business results through a solutions-focused, consultative approach. We hire exceptional talent with a will to win.