Salesforce Solution Architect (Revenue Cloud)
Have an entrepreneurial spirit and a will to win? We need to talk. Our Salesforce Solution Architects listen to clients, design and develop cool solutions on the Salesforce platform and solve big business problems.
You’re a spectacular professional with a customer-first attitude and an expert working on the Salesforce platform. You believe in being a Lion in solving problems, a Lamb in customer service, and a Samurai to Emelar Consulting and to Salesforce. You have a relentless passion for excellence. You’ve probably excelled as an athlete or in other extra-curricular activities in the past. You’re highly professional and you’re an expert in Salesforce.
If you want to feel proud of your work and the company you work for, read on.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Solve big customer problems by designing advanced and integrated solutions on the Salesforce platform
- Brainstorm innovative solutions and develop clear deliverables in organized SOWs
- Develop, Implement and Support complex solutions within Salesforce CPQ
- Develop, package, delegate, and manage work for implementation team members including offshore resources
- Meet with multiple clients to determine business, functional and technical requirements
- Participate in and/or lead efforts to develop and execute testing, training, and documentation
- Participate in the sales cycle as needed (solution definition, pre-sales, estimating, and project planning)
- Very minimal travel (10%) within the United States when safe
- At least 1 Salesforce Architect Certification required
- Salesforce CPQ Specialist Certification required
- Salesforce Billing Badge/Superbadge required
- At least 3 years direct experience developing solutions for Salesforce projects at a Salesforce consulting firm (SI)
- Extremely professional, customer-oriented nature (no exceptions!)
- Strong desire to win
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Exceptional organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States without limitation
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent work experience preferred.
- 1-3 years of Project Management experience delivering online community solutions (or similar web-based/digital development projects) using both waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Experience with agile development tools such as JIRA.
- Familiarity with data analysis tools and methodologies.
- Experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, and/or Marketing Cloud.
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation communication skills.
- Experience in Health Technology is a big plus.
- This position is not eligible for Visa sponsorship.
Interested applicants: please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.