Salesforce Developer Intern
Emelar Consulting Group, LLC of Madison, WI, is hiring a part-time Salesforce Developer Intern.
If you want to feel proud of your work and the company you work for, read on.
Areas of responsibility:
- Learn Salesforce!
- Meet with internal and/or external clients to determine business, functional and technical requirements
- Perform configuration and customization of the Salesforce platform
- Perform administrative tasks with the Salesforce platform
- Participate in efforts to develop and execute testing, training and documentation
- At least 1 year direct experience working in Java Development
- Extremely professional, customer-oriented nature (no exceptions!)
- You like to have fun (also no exceptions!)
- Strong desire to build something into a great success
- Working on/toward an Associates or Bachelor’s degree.
- Exceptional organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge and experience with business systems integration as well as object-oriented design patterns and development
- Understanding of core web technologies including:
- Experience with Agile development methodologies such as XP/SCRUM a plus.
- Experience with web services (REST & SOAP, JSON & XML, etc.) a plus.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States without limitation