Have an entrepreneurial spirit? This is a once in a lifetime, ground floor opportunity to make a difference. You’ll leave your professional legacy with us at Emelar through demonstrating what it means to be a professional consultant. You’ll live out our mantra of “The Lion, The Lamb and the Samurai”.
You’re a spectacular professional with a customer-first attitude and an expert working on the Salesforce platform. You believe in being a Lion in solving problems, a Lamb in customer service and a Samurai to Emelar Consulting and to Salesforce. You have a relentless passion for excellence. You’ve probably excelled as an athlete or other extra-curricular activity in your younger years. You’re highly professional and you’re an expert in Salesforce.
If you want to feel proud of your work and the company you work for, read on.
Areas of responsibility:
- Solve big customer problems using Salesforce CPQ
- Design, Develop, Implement and Support complex solutions within Salesforce CPQ
- Create solutions in other Salesforce Clouds using Flow, Process Builder and managed applications.
- Manage multiple Salesforce environments.
- Meet with multiple clients to determine business, functional and technical requirements
- Participate in and/or lead efforts to develop and execute testing, training and documentation
- Participate in the sales cycle as needed (solution definition, pre-sales, estimating and project planning)
- Up to 10% travel within the United States (mostly local/regional)
- At least 3 years direct experience working on Salesforce projects in a consulting capacity
- At least 1 year working on CPQ projects (preferably Salesforce CPQ or Steelbrick)
- Extremely professional, customer-oriented nature (no exceptions!)
- Strong desire to build something into a great success
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Exceptional organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Salesforce CPQ Specialist Certification highly desired
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States without limitation
Interested applicants: please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Emelar Consulting Group is an exciting highly professional, registered Salesforce partner based in Madison, WI. We believe in delivering positive business results through a solutions focused, consultative approach. We hire exceptional talent with a will to win.