Calling all Salesforce Experts! Do you see yourself as a highly-skilled problem solver who happens to use Salesforce as your tool of choice? We are looking to support our rapidly growing team with a growth-minded team leader who thrives in a collaborative, customer-focused environment. Here at Emelar, our Salesforce Consultants lead the architecture and implementation of multifaceted projects that are built with a firm understanding of our client’s business goals. Projects include working to translate advanced business concepts into systems that work to scale and support our partners while designing custom solutions that enhance user experience.
This position offers opportunities to expand your skillset and advance your career within a supportive environment. If you are ready to be a part of a value-based organization that makes a real impact in the lives of our clients and community all while delivering top-quality solutions, let’s start a conversation!
Emelar Consulting Group is a Silver Salesforce Implementation partner specializing in Revenue Cloud, including CPQ, with a focus in the Health and Life Sciences industry. By aiming to nurture long-term partnerships with our clients, our team is able to participate in meaningful growth through projects that are both impactful and fulfilling. As a part of the Emelar family, you can expect to work in a dynamic environment that is rooted in our core values and recognizes and celebrates the unique strengths of each team member. We pride ourselves on following the Lion, Lamb, and Samurai model to deliver exceptional work for our partners—audacious problem solving, exceptional customer service, and a relentless commitment to excellence.
Emelar Consulting Group was created with a greater vision in mind than just providing exceptional Salesforce support. As a father of an autistic son, our Founder and CEO, Jesse Theiler founded Emalar to establish a business where the profit motive itself incentivizes making the world a better place. As a team, we work collectively to reach a revenue goal of $20 million so that profit can be reinvested into building a long-term care facility for ten autistic adults.
Each employee plays a significant role in bringing this dream to fruition as we work to not only provide for ourselves and our families but also the ten other families whose lives will be forever impacted by the work we do.
About the Position
As an Emelar Salesforce Consultant your priorities are simple:
- 1. Make clients exceptionally happy
- 2. Create profitability through executing and logging billable hours
- 3. Continue to develop your professional skills and knowledge
a successful emelar Salesforce consultant is highly skilled in:
- Identifying, solving, providing multiple solutions, and effectively articulating each of the recommendations for complex business challenges for our Clients
- Planning and prioritizing billable project work, account strategy, and team-based accounts on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
- Executing, keeping organized, and following best practices, while delivering Salesforce and business solutions
- Communicating with a high level of professionalism to keep clients and colleagues proactively informed, mitigating miscommunications and assumptions
- Being self-motivated to learn and grow their skillset through goal setting, mentorship, and collaboration
As an Emelar Salesforce consultant a typical day might include tasks such as, but is not limited to:
- Communicating with clients to determine business, functional, and technical requirements in the Salesforce platform
- Communicating with clients to understand their business goals, processes, and pain points/barriers to roadmap strategic initiatives and provide thought leadership
- Executing administrative tasks, configuration, and customization of the Salesforce platform
- Leading efforts to develop and execute testing, training, and documentation
- Collaborating with the sales teams to identify, define, estimate, and plan projects for pre-sales initiatives
- Deepening your Salesforce skills through team collaboration and training
What skills, abilities, and knowledge help you stand out?
- A continuous desire to help people and the ability to build genuine relationships founded on respect, trust, and communication
- A strong internal drive to be successful
- Passion for collaboration in building something amazing and meaningful
- Reliable, organized, and professional with excellent time management
- Ability to have fun!
- Knowledge of business systems and best practices
- Consulting experience
- Salesforce experience
- Salesforce certifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- Eligible to work in the United States without limitations
Emelar is an awesome place to build your career! We offer challenging work, a fun environment, and some unique perks you won’t find elsewhere. Besides smart, cool colleagues here’s what we offer:
- Values-first, Family Culture
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k w/ company match
- Ability to work in whatever environment fuels your productivity – remote, in office, or hybrid!
- Bring Your Own Device – we don’t care what it is!
- Unlimited PTO
- 1/1/1 – We follow Salesforce’s lead and believe in giving back
- Click here to learn more!
Interested applicants: please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Published on Mar 08 2021
Last Updated on Mar 10 2021