As Project Manager (PM), your role will focus on leading Emelar’s professional services engagements by establishing work plans and organizing/coordinating both client-side and internal Emelar stakeholders/resources to deliver online community solutions that yield business value to our customers. You are involved with the full project lifecycle, from project kickoff and upfront strategy & planning, requirements definition, and solution design, to technical implementation, testing, launch, and ongoing activation & support of online communities.
Essential Personal Qualities:
- High Emotional Intelligence
- Excellent Listener
- Lots of Hustle
- Relationship 1st orientation
- Problem Solver
- Highly organized self-starter
Key responsibilities this role is expected to effectively demonstrate are as follows:
- Serve as assigned customers’ primary, day-to-day point of contact during engagements.
- Establish engagement work plans/work breakdown structures, with input and buy-in from customer stakeholders, that define engagement phases/milestones, activities/tasks, dates/duration, resources, etc. based on Emelar’ services delivery methodologies.
- Lead and organize the cross-functional Emelar team assigned to your engagements, typically comprised of a combination of strategists, business analysts, designers, technologists/developers and/or community managers, in order to execute engagement work plans and deliver high-quality deliverables that satisfy customer requirements, objectives and/or acceptance criteria.
- Produce project management documentation, such as project plans/timelines, project requirements, and acceptance criteria, risk register, meeting materials and presentations, status reports, budget reports, resource utilization reports, and other project documentation using Emelar templates, tools, and standards.
- Regularly communicate project status with external and internal stakeholders, including key accomplishments, next steps, issues/risks/items for management attention, and project financials.
- Effectively identify and mitigate/manage engagement risks and issues.
- Manage engagement scope, schedule, budget, and resources.
- Manage data and execute business processes such as timesheet entry, resource forecasting, utilization analysis, expense management, and tracking.
- Achieve targets of exceptionally happy clients and billable utilization.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent work experience preferred.
- 1-3 years of Project Management experience delivering online community solutions (or similar web-based/digital development projects) using both waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Experience with agile development tools such as JIRA.
- Familiarity with data analysis tools and methodologies.
- Experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, and/or Marketing Cloud.
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation communication skills.
- Experience in Health Technology is a big plus.
- Travel requirements are in the range of 10-15%
- This position is not eligible for Visa sponsorship.
Interested applicants: please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Published on Sep 04 2020
Last Updated on Oct 25 2021