Project Manager (PMP)
Manage projects, collaborate with others, and deliver the goods.
You’re a spectacular professional with a customer-first attitude and an expert in organization. You love solving client problems. You know project coordination like the back of your hand. You’ll do awesome work for interesting customers.
You believe in being a Lion in solving problems, a Lamb in customer service and a Samurai to our customers. You have a relentless passion for excellence. You’ve probably excelled as an athlete or other extra-curricular activity in your younger years.
If you want to feel proud of your work and the company you work for, read on.
Areas of responsibility:
Project Management (85%)
- Conduct project kickoffs, create project charter and project/project plan
- Ensure all projects are completed on time and under budget creating exceptionally satisfied clients
- Conduct weekly status reports and check in meetings w/ customers
- Effectively set and manage client expectations through clear communication
- Capture and proactively manage risks and issues
- Manage all aspects of multiple projects
- Take notes in sprint reviews and other important meetings
- Ensure follow ups assigned to Emelar and customer team are completed on time
- Interact with clients and Emelar staff as needed to drive exceptional client satisfaction
- Participate in internal Emelar projects as required
Required Skills and Experience:
- PMP certification required
- 3-5 years managing complex software development projects
- Exhibit the highest degree of ethical professionalism
- Cooperatively and effectively work with others to set goals, resolve issues, and make decisions
- Highly self-motivated with strong attention to detail and accuracy in performance
- Highly skilled in organization, prioritization, and time management
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively, both written and verbally
- Ability to proactively solve problems, analyze data, and suggest appropriate solutions
- Experience working with project management software required
- Knowledge of Agile and Waterfall methodologies required
- Knowledge of Salesforce and/or cloud technologies a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Project Management Professional required
Job Types: Full-time
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States without limitation. NO EXCEPTIONS!
To apply, send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org