Have an entrepreneurial spirit and love communications and digital marketing? This position is for you. You’ll live out our mantra, “The Lion, The Lamb and the Samurai”, and be a Lion in solving problems, a Lamb in customer service and a Samurai to our Clients.
You’re a creative marketing student with a go-getter attitude and an expert eye for attention to detail. You want to learn and grow your Marketing skills. You have a relentless passion for excellence. You’ve probably excelled as an athlete or other extra-curricular activity in your younger years.
We are currently looking for a high-energy Marketing Intern to support our operations team.
If you want to feel proud of your work and the company you work for, read on.
Areas of responsibility:
In coordination with our VP of Operations and Client Success team:
- Manage requests from sales and other departments for refresh, redesign or development of marketing collateral, applications or forms
- Develop, update and maintain content for our company website
- Support the day to day of our social media accounts by projecting our mission and values through new content to grow our following
- Provide guidance on public communications such as press releases
- Work collaboratively with our external agency partners to execute media strategies
- Assist in brainstorming, developing and executing local and digital marketing strategies
- Capture and build out our brand profile to be consistent in future marking materials and swag
- Student or recent graduate of BA/BS Degree in Marketing, communications or related field
- Enjoys graphic design and writing
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Strong customer references
- Extremely professional, customer-oriented nature (no exceptions!)
- You like to have fun (also no exceptions!)
- Strong desire for achievement
- Exceptional organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States without limitation
Emelar Consulting Group is a highly professional certified Salesforce partner firm based in Madison, WI. We believe in delivering positive business results through a solutions focused, consultative approach. We hire exceptional talent with a will to win.
To apply, send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com