Emelar Consulting Group LLC of Madison, WI is hiring a full-time Salesforce Consultant.
Areas of responsibility:
- Meet with multiple clients to determine business, functional and technical requirements
- Perform configuration and customization of the Salesforce platform
- Perform administrative tasks with the Salesforce platform
- Manage multiple Salesforce environments.
- Participate in and/or lead efforts to develop and execute testing, training and documentation
- Participate in the sales cycle as needed (solution definition, pre-sales, estimating and project planning)
- Up to 10% travel within the United States (mostly local/regional)
- At least 2 years as a Salesforce Administrator/Developer
- At least 2 Certifications including in one of these clouds: Community Cloud, CPQ, Service Cloud
- Extremely professional, customer-oriented nature (no exceptions!)
- You like to have fun (also no exceptions!)
- Strong desire to build something into a great success
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Exceptional organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge and experience with complex business systems integration as well as object-oriented design patterns and development
- Must be able to work in the United States without restriction or sponsorship.