Client Success Manager
Are you a Lion in problem-solving, a Lamb in customer service, and a modern-day Samurai for clients?
We want you to join our team.
We’re big fans of Salesforce and if you are too, we want you to be a part of the Emelar Consulting Group family. Being a part of our family means more than Salesforce consulting, it means making a meaningful impact in the lives of our clients and using our company profit to build one home for 10 autistic adults.
The client success manager is responsible for supporting the client success team by building and growing relationships, excellent client
experience, advocating for clients (internally/externally) and cross-functional team collaboration (internally/externally).
Areas of responsibility:
Building & Growing Relationships
- Accountable/responsible for establishing, developing, and maintaining the post-implementation relationship with clients to drive customer satisfaction, retention, and account growth
- Responsible for collaborating with marketing on client communications and loyalty/marketing initiatives
- Responsible for management and growth of a set of assigned customer accounts
Excellent Client Experience
- Responsible for engaging/checking-in with existing clients on a regular basis to evaluate current needs goals, and potential growth opportunities
- Responsible for forecasting sales activity and revenue achievement in Salesforce, while creating highly satisfied and reference-able customers
- Responsible for the nurture and develop strong relationships with existing customers and extend reach within their organizations
Advocate for Client (Internally/Externally)
- Responsible for acting as a trusted client advocate, effectively managing issues or concerns with Account Team
- Responsible for acting as a trusted client advocate, effectively communicating to Salesforce
- Account Executives and internal Emelar Leadership issues or concerns within an account
Cross-functional Team Collaboration (Internally/Externally)
- Responsible for positive collaboration with Director of Client Experience to identify and target existing growth potential clients, and work with these clients to develop a roadmap based on
- Responsible for acting as a mentor to less experienced consultants, providing guidance on projects where needed
- Responsible for assisting in pre-sales, as needed
- Responsible for participating in project planning, new client onboarding, and resourcing in conjunction with Project Managers & Resource Management
- Detail-oriented, problem solver, customer first attitude
- Prior experience in managing software delivery, understanding development methodologies, and practices
- Strong ability to communicate and build relationships across multiple levels of an organization
- 1 – 3 years of experience with Salesforce Platform
- 4-year BA/BS Degree required or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years’ experience in an account management/client success role with a growth goal
- Experience managing and closing complex sales cycles
- Passion for SaaS and cloud-based offerings and experience with SOW and service agreements
- Ability to rapidly assess customer environments from a business process, organizational and technological perspective, and effectively communicate opportunities for growth
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Exceptional organizational, verbal, and written communication skills
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States without limitation
Interested applicants: please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Emelar Consulting Group is an exciting highly professional, registered Salesforce partner based in Madison, WI. We believe in delivering positive business results through a solutions focused, consultative approach. We hire exceptional talent with a will to win.