Business Systems Analyst
You’re a spectacular professional with a customer-first attitude and an expert working on the Salesforce platform. You believe in being a Lion in solving problems, a Lamb in customer service and a Samurai to Emelar Consulting and to Salesforce.
You have a relentless passion for excellence. You’ve probably excelled as an athlete or other extra-curricular activity in your younger years. You’re highly professional and you’re in gathering requirements, process mapping and developing excellent, spot-on requirements for clients.
If you want to feel proud of your work and the company you work for, read on.
Areas of responsibility:
- Meet with multiple clients to determine business, functional and technical requirements
- Gather the business and functional requirements, document user stories and prioritize requirements.
- Understand and document requirements for configuring, testing and supporting Salesforce solutions.
- Collaborate to improve our Business Analysis processes. Help make it better!
- Work with Architect and Consultants to transform new requirements into Salesforce design and implementation.
- Support testing cycles (UAT, regression, system) and/or Training for users of Salesforce.
- Support Project Manager with project updates, risks and issues as needed.
- Participate in and/or lead efforts to develop and execute testing, training and documentation
- Participate in the sales cycle as needed (solution definition, pre-sales, estimating and project planning)
- Learn about Salesforce, project management and business to grow your career
- Minimal travel: Up to 10% travel within the United States (mostly local/regional)
- At least 2 years direct experience working as a Business Systems Analyst or Business Analyst
- At least 2 years working as a BA/BSA for SaaS solutions (Salesforce preferred)
- Extremely professional, customer-oriented nature
- You possess a truly client-first, servant-leader attitude
- You are an incredible teammate and relish in working in team-based roles
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Exceptional organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States without limitation
Emelar Consulting Group is a highly professional management consulting firm based in Madison, WI. We believe in delivering clients positive results through a positive, consultative approach. We hire exceptional talent with a will to win.