Have an entrepreneurial spirit, grit and love building relationships? This position is for you.
You’re a spectacular professional with a customer-first attitude and a lot of hustle. You have a relentless passion for excellence. You’ve probably excelled as an athlete or other extra-curricular activity in your younger years. You are a relationship builder, adding value to your customers while building long-term relationships.
We’re currently looking for a high-energy Business Development Director with knowledge of Salesforce, Biotechnology and/or Health technology and professional services and a desire to achieve great things while closing business. This is an individual contributor role.
If you want to feel proud of your work and the company you work for, read on.
Areas of responsibility:
- Develop and manage relationships with influential people at companies
- Manage complex sales-cycles and present to C-level executives the value of Salesforce
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in Salesforce, while creating highly satisfied and reference-able customers
- Meet with multiple clients to determine business, functional and technical requirements
- Actively participate in practice building initiatives like Salesforce road map planning, project resourcing, recruitment, training & enablement
- Close new business
- Establish a strong presence in the Denver area, leading the opening of a new office
- Up to 10% travel within the United States (mostly local/regional)
- 4-year BA/BS Degree required or equivalent practical experience
- 2-4 years experience in the Salesforce ecosystem in a sales role
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Track record of over-achievement in previous roles
- Strong customer references – Clients love you
- Incredible stamina and drive; lots of hustle
- Highly autonomous with a focus on results
- You love meeting and working with new people, growing relationships
- Exceptional organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Tons of grit
- Business Development/Sales in the Salesforce ecosystem REQUIRED
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States without limitation
How you match
- Building Long-term Relationships
- Business Development
- Relationship Building
- Biotechnology Industry
- Complex Sales
- Deal Closure
Level of education
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Computer Software
- Health, Wellness & Fitness
- Information Technology
- Business Development
Interested applicants: please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Emelar Consulting Group is a highly professional Salesforce consulting partner based in Madison, WI. We believe in delivering positive business results through a solutions-focused, consultative approach. We hire exceptional talent with a will to win.