Business Development Director
Does building relationships, telling stories and winning new business make you happy? Are you a champion, A-player? Are you a highly driven builder, exuding grit and hustle every day? Do you need an exciting change in your life? If you said “YES!” emphatically, then we should talk!
We are currently looking for a high-energy Business Development Director with a lot of hustle, extensive knowledge of the Salesforce ecosystem, a deep network, and exceptional business-to-business sales and account management experience. You must have worked at a Salesforce Consultancy (SI) for 2+ years!
This is a hands-on relationship-driven business development role. If you want to make a difference in the world and feel proud of your work read on.
Areas of responsibility:
- Identify, develop and close on new services sales to meet and exceed quota targets
- Develop and manage relationships with companies in the Health and Life Science and other industries
- Manage complex sales-cycles and present to C-level executives the value of Salesforce
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in Salesforce, while creating highly satisfied and reference-able customers
- Meet with multiple clients to determine business, functional and technical requirements
- Actively participate in market building initiatives like networking, road map planning, educational sessions, and prospecting with the Health and Life Sciences vertical
- Nurture and develop strong relationships with existing customers and extend reach within their organizations
- Up to 10% travel within the United States (mostly local/regional)
- 2+ years experience in a Salesforce Consultancy (SI) serving Mid Market (MM) and above clients
- Experience in Medical Device, Biotechnology, Pharma or Health Technology sales preferred
- Diverse and deep network within target markets (Salesforce & Health and Life Science)
- 4-year BA/BS Degree required or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years of quota-carrying sales and account management experience in the Salesforce ecosystem
- Experience managing and closing complex sales cycles
- Passion for SaaS and cloud-based offerings and experience with SOW and service agreements
- Ability to rapidly assess customer environments from a business process, organizational and technological perspective, and effectively communicate opportunities for growth.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10% of the company) in past positions
- Very strong customer references
- A proven network within the Salesforce AE community
- Strong desire to build something into a great success
- Exceptional organizational, verbal, and written communication skills
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States without limitation
Interested applicants: please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Emelar Consulting Group is a rapidly growing Silver Salesforce partner based in Madison, WI. We believe in delivering positive business results through thought leadership and relationship building. We hire only A-players with a will to win.