Business Development Executive – Remote (Revenue Cloud)
We are currently looking for a Business Development Executive who is highly knowledgeable in the Salesforce Revenue Cloud (CPQ+ Billing) industry with a deep network, and exceptional business-to-business sales and account management experience.
Overall, the Business Development Executive will be responsible for growing the company by focusing on customer acquisition, lead generation, and prospect management; as well as, nurturing existing relationships. This role will meet with potential clients. The Business Development Executive will be responsible to research client business referrals, network, and web leads; provide prospective customers/clients with all services offered and additional presentations as needed, and work with clients to create solutions for their needs and consult throughout the sales process. This person must be well-versed and driven, well-spoken, and eager to close sales and increase company revenue.
This is a hands-on relationship-driven business development role. If you want to make a difference in the world and feel proud of your work read on.
DETAILED AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Identify, develop and close on new services sales to meet and exceed quota targets
- Develop and manage relationships with companies in the Revenue Cloud industry
- Manage complex sales-cycles and present to C-level executives the value of Salesforce
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in Salesforce, while creating highly satisfied and reference-able customers
- Meet with multiple clients to determine business, functional and technical requirements
- Actively participate in market building initiatives like networking, road map planning, educational sessions, and prospecting with the Revenue Cloud Salesforce Account Executives
- Nurture and develop strong relationships with existing customers and extend reach within their organizations
- Up to 25% travel within the United States (mostly local/regional)
WHAT SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND QUALIFICATIONS HELP YOU STAND OUT?
- Experience in Salesforce CPQ, billing and other Technology sales
- Diverse and deep network within target markets (Salesforce & CPQ)
- 4-year BA/BS Degree required or equivalent practical experience
- 1+ years of quota carrying sales and account management experience in the Salesforce ecosystem
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles
- Passion for SaaS and cloud-based offerings and experience with SOW and service agreements
- Ability to rapidly assess customer environments from a business process, organizational and technological perspective, and effectively communicate opportunities for growth.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, collaborative, team environment
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10% of company) in past positions
- Very strong customer references
- Strong desire to build something into a great success
- Exceptional organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States without limitation
Emelar is an awesome place to build your career! We offer challenging work, a fun environment, and some unique perks you won’t find elsewhere. Besides smart, cool colleagues here’s what we offer:
- Values-first, Family Culture
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Ability to work in whatever environment fuels your productivity – remote, in office, or hybrid!
- Bring Your Own Device – we don’t care what it is!
- Unlimited PTO
- 1/1/1 – We follow Salesforce’s lead and believe in giving back
Click here to learn more!
INTERESTED APPLICANTS: PLEASE SEND A RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO CAREERS@EMELARCONSULTING.COM.
Published on Jul 06 2021
Last Updated on Jan 11 2022