Business Development Director – Remote
Have an entrepreneurial spirit? This is a once-in-a-lifetime, ground-floor opportunity to make a difference and change the world.
You’re a spectacular professional with a customer-first attitude and an expert in connecting technology to business objectives. You’ve probably excelled as an athlete or in other extra-curricular activities in your younger years.
We are currently looking for a high-energy Business Development Director with a lot of hustle, knowledge of Salesforce Revenue Cloud, a deep network, and exceptional business-to-business sales and account management experience.
This is a hands-on relationship-driven business development role. If you want to make a difference in the world and feel proud of your work read on.
Emelar Consulting Group is a Silver Salesforce Implementation partner specializing in Revenue Cloud, including CPQ, with a focus in the Health and Life Sciences industry. By aiming to nurture long-term partnerships with our clients, our team is able to participate in meaningful growth through projects that are both impactful and fulfilling. As a part of the Emelar family, you can expect to work in a dynamic environment that is rooted in our core values and recognizes and celebrates the unique strengths of each team member. We pride ourselves on following the Lion, Lamb, and Samurai model to deliver exceptional work for our partners—audacious problem solving exceptional customer service, and a relentless commitment to excellence.
Emelar Consulting Group was created with a greater vision in mind than just providing exceptional Salesforce support. As a father of an autistic son, our Founder, and CEO, Jesse Theiler founded Emalar to establish a business where the profit motive itself incentivizes making the world a better place. As a team, we work collectively to reach a revenue goal of $20 million so that profit can be reinvested into building a long-term care facility for ten autistic adults.
Each employee plays a significant role in bringing this dream to fruition as we work to not only provide for ourselves and our families but also the ten other families whose lives will be forever impacted by the work we do.
About the Position
Areas of Responsibility:
- Identify, develop and close on new services sales to meet and exceed quota targets
- Develop and manage relationships with companies in the Revenue Cloud industry
- Manage complex sales-cycles and present to C-level executives the value of Salesforce
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in Salesforce, while creating highly satisfied and reference-able customers
- Meet with multiple clients to determine business, functional and technical requirements
- Actively participate in market building initiatives like networking, road map planning, educational sessions, and prospecting with the Revenue Cloud Salesforce Account Executives
- Nurture and develop strong relationships with existing customers and extend reach within their organizations
- Up to 25% travel within the United States (mostly local/regional)
WHAT SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND qualifications HELP YOU STAND OUT?
- Experience working with Salesforce Revenue Cloud
- Diverse and deep network within target markets
- 4-year BA/BS Degree required or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years of quota carrying sales and account management experience in the Salesforce ecosystem
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles
- Passion for SaaS and cloud-based offerings and experience with SOW and service agreements
- Ability to rapidly assess customer environments from a business process, organizational and technological perspective, and effectively communicate opportunities for growth.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10% of company) in past positions
- Very strong customer references
- Strong desire to build something into a great success
- Exceptional organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States without limitation
Emelar is an awesome place to build your career! We offer challenging work, a fun environment, and some unique perks you won’t find elsewhere. Besides smart, cool colleagues here’s what we offer:
- Values-first, Family Culture
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Ability to work in whatever environment fuels your productivity – remote, in office, or hybrid!
- Bring Your Own Device – we don’t care what it is!
- Unlimited PTO
- 1/1/1 – We follow Salesforce’s lead and believe in giving back
- Click here to learn more!
INTERESTED APPLICANTS: PLEASE SEND A RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO CAREERS@EMELARCONSULTING.COM.
Published on Jul 06 2021
Last Updated on Aug 26 2021