Do you see this post? This is why we need you!
Does identifying, analyzing, and empathizing with audiences make you very happy? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Are you a highly driven builder, exuding grit and hustle every day? If you said “YES!” emphatically, then we should talk!
About You: You have a relentless passion for excellence. You’ve probably excelled as an athlete or in other extra-curricular activities in your younger years. You love building brands and enjoy a broad range of marketing work to boot! You have many years’ experience building brands in services businesses, especially in a consultancy.
We’re currently looking for a high-energy Brand Manager to build Emelar’s brand image in support of our rapidly growing Salesforce consulting firm.
If you want to feel proud of your work and the company you work for, read on.
Areas of responsibility
- Plan and develop branding communications, advertising, and promotional programs designed to increase sales.
- Identify keys to success and develop services positioning as a preferred channel partner in the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Perform the development of services marketing assets and ensure that assets are created on time and align with marketing and positioning goals, and accurately represent our services.
- Work closely with our sales and pre-sales teams to understand needs and meet just-in-time asset requests.
- Manager Emelar’s social media platforms, website and other digital assets.
- Effectively manage and prioritize requests, keeping projects on time and within budget.
Required Skills And Experience
- BA in Marketing
- 5+ years of experience in brand marketing, content marketing and social media messaging.
- Deep understanding of services-based, B2B business and marketing through channel.
- Knowledge of current trends in the SaaS industry and related marketing trends.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organization, time management, and scheduling skills.
- Self-motivated and able to juggle multiple, potentially unrelated, projects.
- Awareness and knowledge of social, cultural trends, and current events.
- Team A-player: belief that the team’s success is your success and be comfortable picking up tasks or project that may fall slightly outside your normal duties.
- You must possess a champions’ mindset – do what it takes to be the very best!
Nice To Haves
- Previous experience in rapidly growing a Salesforce consultancy (Systems Integrator).
- Familiarity with Salesforce and WordPress.
- Strong presentation skills with a willingness to represent the company or services to internal or external parties.
- Loves data and finding ways to improve based on past results.
Emelar Consulting Group is a rapidly growing Silver Salesforce partner based in Madison, WI. We believe in delivering positive business results through thought leadership and relationship building. We hire only A-players with a will to win.
To apply, send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I want to work at Emelar forever!