Salesforce Developer – Jr. // Careers // Jun 03 2017
Do cool work in Salesforce, consult with clients, and deliver the goods. Learn along the way.
You’re a spectacular professional with a customer-first attitude and an expert working on the Salesforce platform. You believe in being a Lion in solving problems, a Lamb in customer service and a Samurai to Emelar Consulting and to Salesforce. You have a relentless passion for excellence. You’ve probably excelled as an athlete or other extra-curricular activity in your younger years.
If you want to feel proud of your work and the company you work for, read on.
Areas of responsibility:
- Meet with multiple clients to determine business, functional and technical requirements
- Perform configuration and customization of the Salesforce platform
- Perform administrative tasks with the Salesforce platform
- Manage multiple Salesforce environments.
- Participate in and/or lead efforts to develop and execute testing, training and documentation
- Participate in the sales cycle as needed (solution definition, pre-sales, estimating and project planning)
- Up to 30% travel within the United States (mostly local/regional)
- At least 1 year direct experience working on Salesforce projects in a consulting capacity
- At least 1 year as a Salesforce Administrator/Developer
- Extremely professional, customer-oriented nature (no exceptions!)
- You like to have fun (also no exceptions!)
- Strong desire to build something into a great success
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Exceptional organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge and experience with complex business systems integration as well as object-oriented design patterns and development
- Experience with web services (REST & SOAP, JSON & XML, etc.)
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States without limitation
- At least Salesforce Certification (ADM-201) desirable
To apply, send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com