Salesforce Developer Internship // Careers // Feb 12 2018
Have an entrepreneurial spirit? This is a once in a lifetime, ground floor opportunity to make a difference. You’ll leave your professional legacy with us at Emelar by demonstrating what it means to be a professional consultant. You’ll live out our mantra of “The Lion, The Lamb and the Samurai”.
You’re a spectacular professional with a customer-first attitude and an expert working on the Salesforce platform. You have a relentless passion for excellence. You’ve probably excelled as an athlete or other extra-curricular activity in your younger years. You’re highly professional and you’re an expert in Salesforce.
If you want to feel proud of your work and the company you work for, read on.
Areas of responsibility:
- Learn Salesforce!
- Meet with internal and/or external clients to determine business, functional and technical requirements
- Perform configuration and customization of the Salesforce platform
- Perform administrative tasks with the Salesforce platform
- Participate in efforts to develop and execute testing, training and documentation
- At least 1 year direct experience working in Java Development
- Extremely professional, customer-oriented nature (no exceptions!)
- You like to have fun (also no exceptions!)
- Strong desire to build something into a great success
- Working on/toward an Associates or Bachelor’s degree.
- Exceptional organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge and experience with business systems integration as well as object-oriented design patterns and development
- Understanding of core web technologies including:
- Experience with Agile development methodologies such as XP/SCRUM a plus.
- Experience with web services (REST & SOAP, JSON & XML, etc.) a plus.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States without limitation
Emelar Consulting Group is a highly professional management consulting firm based in Madison, WI. We believe in delivering clients positive results through a positive, consultative approach. We hire exceptional talent with a will to win.