Salesforce Consultant // Careers // Nov 17 2017
Do cool work in Salesforce, consult with clients, and deliver the goods.
You’re a spectacular professional with a customer-first attitude and an expert working on the Salesforce platform. You love solving client problems. You’ve been a consultant before and excelled at it. You’ll do awesome work for interesting customers.
You believe in being a Lion in solving problems, a Lamb in customer service and a Samurai to our customers. You have a relentless passion for excellence. You’ve probably excelled as an athlete or other extra-curricular activity in your younger years.
If you want to feel proud of your work and the company you work for, read on.
Areas of responsibility:
- Meet with multiple clients to determine business, functional and technical requirements
- Perform configuration and customization of the Salesforce platform
- Perform administrative tasks with the Salesforce platform
- Manage multiple Salesforce environments.
- Participate in and/or lead efforts to develop and execute testing, training and documentation
- Participate in the sales cycle as needed (solution definition, pre-sales, estimating and project planning)
- Up to 20% travel within the United States (mostly local/regional)
- Minimum 2 years direct experience working on Salesforce projects in a consulting capacity
- Minimum 5 years as a Salesforce Administrator/Developer
- Minimum 1 year experience with Pardot or CPQ
- Extremely professional, customer-oriented nature (no exceptions!)
- You like to have fun (also no exceptions!)
- Strong desire to build something into a great success
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Exceptional organizational, verbal and written English communication skills
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States without limitation. NO EXCEPTIONS!
To apply, send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org