Salesforce BA/Scrum Master // Careers // Jun 03 2017
Delight clients. Lead teams. Scrum it up, Scrum Master.
We have an urgent need for an exceptional scrum master for our Salesforce consulting practice. If you love delighting customers and have the scrum skills to deliver in a consulting capacity then we have an opportunity for you.
You’re a spectacular professional with a customer-first attitude and an expert working on the Salesforce platform. You believe in being a Lion in solving problems, a Lamb in customer service and a Samurai to Emelar Consulting and to Salesforce. You have a relentless passion for excellence. You’ve probably excelled as an athlete or other extra-curricular activity in your younger years.
This is a hands-on consulting role. It is fun.
If you want to feel proud of your work and the company you work for, read on.
Areas of responsibility:
- Serves as a scrum master for Salesforce development teams.
- Responsible for exceptional customer happiness in a consulting capacity.
- Guide teams and organizations on how to use Agile/Scrum practices & values.
- Gather requirements using standard business analysis practices, journey mapping and/or user stories.
- Protects teams from both internal and external distractions, improves transparency, and radiates information.
- Facilitates discussions, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Holds regular sprint reviews to demonstrate finished work to stakeholders and celebrate team achievements.
- Meet with multiple clients to determine business, functional and technical requirements.
- Up to 10% travel within the United States (mostly local/regional).
- Familiarity with Scrum and Kanban concepts (e.g., grooming user stories, managing the backlog, WIP).
- Strong understanding of agile Scrum practices (e.g., sprints, estimation, prioritization, burndown tracking, etc).
- Strong understanding of software delivery, particularly in the software environment (e.g., understanding of sandboxes, development and test environments).
- 1-3 years working within an agile or scrum methodology environment on a software development team diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- 1 year formal gathering requirements.
- Must have experience managing multiple, concurrent software projects, preferably Salesforce.
- Must understand the fundamentals of iterative development, software development procedures.
- Proven leadership capabilities in effective negotiation, influencing, conflict resolution, and continuous improvement skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in something useful.
- Extremely professional, customer-oriented nature (no exceptions!).
- You like to have fun (also no exceptions!).
- Salesforce Certifications highly desired.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States without limitation.
To apply, send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com