Sales Director – Mid Market // Careers // Jan 15 2019
Job Posting: Sales Director–Mid Market
Have an entrepreneurial spirit?
This is a once in a lifetime, ground floor opportunity to make a difference and change the world.
You’re a spectacular professional with a customer-first attitude and an expert connecting technology to business objectives. You’ve probably excelled as an athlete or other extra-curricular activity in your younger years.
We are currently looking for a high-energy Sales Director with a lot of hustle, knowledge of Salesforce products, a deep network and exceptional business-to-business sales and account management experience.
This is a hands-on relationship-driven business development role with the potential for equity in our company. If you want to make a difference in the world and feel proud of your work, read on.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Identify, develop and close on new services sales (new logos) to meet and exceed quota targets.
- Develop and manage relationships with companies at the low end of Mid-Market (MM)/High end of General Business (GB).
- Manage complex sales-cycles and present to C-level executives the value of Salesforce
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in Salesforce, while creating highly satisfied and reference-able customers
- Meet with multiple clients to determine business, functional and technical requirements
- Actively participate in market building initiatives like networking, road map planning, educational sessions, and prospecting.
- Nurture and develop strong relationships with existing customers and extend reach within their organizations.
- Up to 25% travel within the United States (mostly local/regional)
- Deep knowledge of the Salesforce ecosystem
- Diverse and deep network within target markets (Salesforce Mid Market)
- 4-year BA/BS Degree required or equivalent practical experience
- 4+ years of quota-carrying sales and account management experience in the Salesforce ecosystem
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles
- Passion for SaaS and cloud-based offerings and experience with SOW and service agreements
- Ability to rapidly assess customer environments from a business process, organizational and technological perspective, and effectively communicate opportunities for growth.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10% of company) in past positions
- Very strong customer references
- Strong desire to build something into a great success
- Exceptional organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States without limitation
Interested applicants: please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Emelar Consulting Group is a highly professional Salesforce consulting partner based in Madison, WI. We believe in delivering positive business results through a solutions-focused, consultative approach. We hire exceptional talent with a will to win.