Project Coordinator // Careers // Apr 15 2018
Coordinate projects, collaborate with others, and deliver the goods.
You’re a spectacular professional with a customer-first attitude and an expert in organization. You love solving client problems. You know project coordination like the back of your hand. You’ll do awesome work for interesting customers.
You believe in being a Lion in solving problems, a Lamb in customer service and a Samurai to our customers. You have a relentless passion for excellence. You’ve probably excelled as an athlete or other extra-curricular activity in your younger years.
If you want to feel proud of your work and the company you work for, read on.
Areas of responsibility:
Project Facilitation (40%)
- Conduct project kickoffs, create project charter and project/project plan in TaskRay, Discovery participation (notetaking)
- Customer status updates
- Create portfolio Status Report internally each week
- Conduct weekly status report and check in meetings w/ customers
- Send BRD/PSE and making sure they get created correctly
- Take notes in sprint reviews and other important meetings
- Ensure follow ups assigned to Emelar and customer team get done
Monitor progress and status for all in-flight Emelar projects (25%)
- Ensure Emelar consultant and developer resources are planning to work on the right things each week to facilitate extreme client happiness and achievement of weekly billable goals
- Run reports to keep track of billable progress throughout the week, help course correct if off track
- Make sure work planned in TaskRay (TR) is consistent with hours planned
- Work with Sales when a project is nearly complete to identify support needs
Review/triage incoming requests, work with assigned consultants/developers to understand when a request can be completed (15%)
- Communicate to customers so they know when to expect completion
Reach out to clients proactively to schedule quarterly business reviews with sales (10%)
- Participate in and take notes in meeting
Required Skills and Experience:
- 1-3 years of project coordinator/project management experience in technology required
- Exhibit the highest degree of ethical professionalism
- Cooperatively and effectively work with others to set goals, resolve issues, and make decisions
- Highly self-motivated with strong attention to detail and accuracy in performance
- Highly skilled in organization, prioritization, and time management
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively, both written and verbally
- Ability to proactively solve problems, analyze data, and suggest appropriate solutions
- Experience working with project management software required
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies a plus
- Knowledge of Salesforce and/or cloud technologies a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Interest in working towards Scrum or PMI Certification
Emelar Consulting Group is a highly professional, registered Salesforce partner based in Madison, WI. We believe in delivering positive business results through a customer0-focused, consultative approach. We hire exceptional talent with a will to win.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States without limitation. NO EXCEPTIONS!
To apply, send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org