Business Analyst // Careers // Aug 02 2018
You’re a spectacular professional with a customer-first attitude and an expert working on the Salesforce platform. You believe in being a Lion in solving problems, a Lamb in customer service and a Samurai to Emelar Consulting and to Salesforce. You have a relentless passion for excellence. You’ve probably excelled as an athlete or other extra-curricular activity in your younger years. You’re highly professional and you’re an expert in Salesforce.
If you want to feel proud of your work and the company you work for, read on.
Areas of responsibility:
- Meet with multiple clients to determine business, functional and technical requirements
- Gather the business and functional requirements, document user stories and prioritize requirements.
- Understand and document requirements for configuring, testing and supporting Salesforce solutions.
- Collaborate to improve our Business Analysis processes. Help make it better!
- Work with Architect and Consultants to transform new requirements into Salesforce.com design and implementation.
- Support testing cycles (UAT, regression, system) and/or Training for users of Salesforce.
- Support Project Manager with projects updates, risks and issues.
- Participate in and/or lead efforts to develop and execute testing, training and documentation
- Participate in the sales cycle as needed (solution definition, pre-sales, estimating and project planning)
- Minimal travel: Up to 10% travel within the United States (mostly local/regional)
- At least 2 years direct experience working as a Technical Business Analyst
- At least 2 years working as a BA for SaaS solutions (Salesforce.com preferred)
- Extremely professional, customer-oriented nature
- You like to have fun
- Strong desire to build something into a great success
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Exceptional organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States without limitation
Emelar Consulting Group is a highly professional management consulting firm based in Madison, WI. We believe in delivering clients positive results through a positive, consultative approach. We hire exceptional talent with a will to win.